|Positive July - 7/9
||[Jul. 10th, 2014|02:32 am]
1. We went to an oral arguments session with the rest of the law clerks for work today and then had a litigation meating (at which they provided cupcakes and cookies...I swear the regularity with which these people feed us is astounding). This meant that the day went by pretty quickly and painlessly and I didn't feel stressed about needing and not being able to focus on drafting that complaint...
2. Found a nice note-writing seminar to take for my Law Review credits \0/ (PS: so hard to not go around telling people I'm on LR. I'm not a fan of bragging at all and I feel like I'm making WAY too big of a deal out of this, but it was just such a huge surprise, I never would have expected it.)
3. My Not Prime Time fest gift fic, which contains some wonderful Jaime and Tyrion fluff. (The collection went live today.)
4. Having an actual long conversation with mom via Skype. (They'd been out of internet reach for like a week and international cellphone calls cost a ton.)
5. I watch SVU re-runs while I eat dinner or have evening tea. Often they're all episodes I've already seen, so sometimes I end up not watching the whole thing once I remember how it ends or whatever, but today's episode was one I actually hadn't seen before (I think there are only a few I missed while marathoning old seasons) so it was like having an entirely new episode :)