|Positive July 12, 13, 14
||[Jul. 15th, 2014|12:19 pm]
1. Saturdays are glorious. Weekend, but no looming Monday ahead just yet.
2. Dad had a rare Saturday game, so I had the house to myself for awhile.
3. "Seven months ago, you were goddamn here." Harvey to Mike, 3.4. Eee I just love it when shows have this slashy tension (not that the writers intended for it to be slashy <_<) that just breaks out in these gut-punch lines. Can't help but love these two, even if they're having a tiff right now.
4. Speaking of Suits -- all caught up! And this show just continues to be amazing, despite everything.
5. Eating ice cream and reading slash fic in the middle of the night. It's almost like it's summer after all.
1. GERMANY ARE WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!
2. The thing I do like about going back to LA on the afternoon train is that I can get home no-hassle without having to take a cab.
3. Pizza for breakfast :)
4. Got a request to translate one of my fics (into Russian). It's always such an ego boost every time this happens!
5. OCI is a stressful piece of shit. Therefore, I am incredibly happy to be done with bidding.
1. Took a day off work. I actually wanted to wait until next week but ended up taking it today. Well, it's nice to have an extra day to de-stress, especially after all the bidding stress. And yay for sleeping in!
2. Figured out how some things on work on my anti-malware software after their latest interface update. Finally. This was bugging me.
3. No neighbors tonight! Maybe they'll be gone all week again :)
4. Finished nomination for the Rare Characters fest.
5. Finally going to bed at a reasonable time tonight.