So I’m gonna try to do one of those 5 Happy Things Per Day things (try being the key word) for the duration of… oh lets say November.
1. NaNo started. How exciting! Despite the fact that I’m already behind and have serious suspicious toward my “story” …
2. Realized our Jazz midterm is take-home. This should take off large amounts of pressure of having to study. Also, it’s apparently not going to be due until the 16th!
3. Rocked the Russian lit midterm or so it seems to me. It better seem so to Katya too :p Either way, I’m very happy with my performance. In the end I know I did the best I could under any circumstance.
4. I have definitely been indulging in the Halloween candy my mom gave me as well as the blue cheese I brought from home after going down for a visit on Friday.
5. For lack of anything else to say, I must mention that I’ve been holding myself together quite well as far as HE goes. It’s amazing, actually, given how emotionally trashed I was all last week.
1. Felt very proud of myself for voting. Apparently my last minute re-registration went just fine. I even got an “I voted” sticker which I put on my backpack.
2. In the same venue – Jerry Brown will be California’s new governor, thank God! Also, despite the Republican majority in the house, Democrats still have the Senate!
3. Also, Prop 19 failed. I draw the line at drugs, so this makes me happy.
4. Found out our blogs are postponed though I’ll have to work on it early anyways because I’ll be too party/soccer game etc! on Sat to worry about it. In addition, I’m all on top of my Russian lit reading!
5. I hammered out enough words for Nano to cover the deficiency over yesterday, get today’s goal completed and put me ahead a couple hundred words or so. Being ahead of schedule is remarkable for me.