1. Mom’s homemade sandwitches.
2. Talking to my grandparents on the phone. Haven’t done that it a while. It’s my grandpa’s birthday :)
3. Cinnamon bread :D I get to take some up to school with me.
4. Hungering in there with NaNo even though that’s starting to take a toll.
5. YULETIDE SIGHNUPS ARE OPEN!
1. WE ARE BIG WEST CAMPIONS. We beat Cal State Fullerton in the final and are now guaranteed a spot in the College Cup tournament :) We rushed the field and then marched across it singing “We Are The Champions.” It was AWESOME.
2. Fun afterparty as well :D I learned how to play 3 Man. We played 3 Man at 3am. I stayed out till 4am, went to bed at 5am. It was pretty insane. Lol.
3. God Sweet Alley icecream on the way to the party :)
4. Took a few pretty pictures of the sun setting over the ocean. Too bad it wasn’t with a nice camera but with my phone.
5. I love the song “Storm” by Lifehouse. It has me completely transfixed.
1. Played a pretty nice game of soccer. We actually didn’t lose so badly.
2. Technically avoided a hang over which was nice :)
3. Very lazy day which isn’t great for my homework but is still nice.
4. Did manage to get a start on my jazz midterm. (Honestly I can’t wait until this class is over.)
5. I have almost decided on my Yuletide signup. Some things are different this year and this effects how I make my choices somewhat. A bit nervous about how thins will turn out this year but still excited. Hopefully, the signup summary will come back up soon, because I want to take a look at it before signing up.