|Positive April 29-30
||[May. 2nd, 2012|02:13 am]
So I sat down to do my Positive April 5 points and realized that it's not April anymore, lol. So here are the last two days (I had them saved in a Word doc). Aren't you all so happy I'm not gonna spam you all with useless crap anymore? lol. Anyways.
1. My aunt came over!
2. … She also brought sweets.
3. This picture: http://pics.livejournal.com/alley_skywalker/pic/000stwq5
4. shipswap has opened nominations. Yay! Another rarepair fest, this one’s multifandom.
5. Spoke to my grandparents on the phone. Grandma and I didn’t have any sort of squabble, which is nice.
1. We got a bunch of our History homework back. Looks like I’ve been doing fine there. Good. I was a bit worried.
2. Got a much higher grade on my PoliSci midterm than I thought I would. I was just .5 percent away from the A but oh well. I honestly thought I’d do worse, so this is a relief.
3. Finished my fic for rarewomen. Also, I’ve added a new fandom to my repertoire, which is always exciting :D
4. Watching GoT 2.5 <3
5. Watched the new Borgias episode \0/