|Positive July -- 7/2
||[Jul. 3rd, 2014|09:42 am]
1. Talked to BFF on phone. We had a little pretend argument about whose job was harder lol.
2. Talked to mom on Skype. (She and my brother are in Russia. It’s the first year ever that I don’t ever go in the summer – hence skype dates.)
3. Not productive at work at all, but at least we had fun chit chatting. (One of my co-workers is especially gossipy so I get all the news from her ever time we end up talking for any significant amount of time.
4. I started planning out my noms for rarecharacters :) (I kinda really love the planning stages of fests, for some reason.)
5. Found a place to watch 4th of July fireworks. It’s close enough to our house that I should be able to drag him out to see them – hey, better then having to go by myself (my one friend who still lives around there will have to work that night). Also, the fireworks will be at my old high school so that will be a nice throwback in and of itself.