|Positive July 15, 16, 17
||[Jul. 18th, 2014|11:44 am]
1. Finally finished that complaint.
2. Ooh another SVU re-run episode that I apparently haven't seen before.
3. Bought some good food at the store today. Haven't eaten any of it yet, but buying it is half the deel :)
4. Interestingly mild and cloudy afternoon/evening. Made for a nice walk home from work.
5. Finding out that one of my co-workers had a letter she had drafter re-written, because that's what happened to mine and I felt really bad and kinda stupid but now, at least, I know I'm not the only one lol.
1. Registered for all the classes I want for next semester!
2. I managed to not take a nap after work! Exciting, because I've been strugling with this. Napping wrecks havoc on my sleep schedule but it's sooooo tempting.
3. Pizza for dinner. Pizza that I made. (Well, ok, fine, it was frozen pizzs that you stick in the oven for 15 minutes. But, argh, just hush.)
4. Loooong conversation with mom via Skype. Got to complain to her about all the drama at the office. As well as get all the other other stuff out that has been collecting over the days when we haven't been able to talk for more than a few minutes.
5. Finally made some progress on planning out a fest fic. This has been in writers-block territory for a while.
1. Had to go do surveys at a DPSS office today for work. BUT we got to leave early because our supervisor got bored :)
2. Last night's ep of Suits <3
3. Signed up for the Rare Characters fest. (Well, mostly - still need to post my letter and I might add/subtract stuff before sign ups close.) (Also, lol, how in the world did Pansy and Regulus make it into this tagset?)
4. I was focused at work! Probably for the first time in two weeks.
5. Left over pizza from last night for dinner = no cooking.