|Positive July 18, 19
||[Jul. 20th, 2014|03:35 am]
1. TGIF! This totally counts.
2. Work picnic! Free food! It was actually a surprisingly nice and mild day - the perfect sort of day for an oudoors lunch.
3. We got to go home super early. Basically, everyone was free to go home after the picnic, so I was home around 2!
4. Solved a work-project problem I was having. Although, this also included figuring out that I went about it the DIFFICULT way to begin with, but at least it's all figured out now.
5. Finished and submitted a fest fic. I think it came together alright in the end too, although I was a bit worried about it.
1. Watched last-night's SVU re-run. I'm not sure if I'd watched it before, but I didn't remember it. The lawyering in this was excellent!
2. Sleeping in really, really late (AKA my neighbors not waking me up at 7am).
3. Fandom Combat has begun! I'm feeling just a bit nostolgic, because I'm not participating this year.
4. Not having to cook because there was food left over from last night.
5. Mom is back from the cruise and we got to have a legit, long Skype conversation <3