|ALL THE THINGS
||[Sep. 23rd, 2014|01:49 am]
OMG YOU GUYS! Do you know what started today? yuletide NOMINATION! So go over there and nominate your favorite tiny fandoms!
EEEEP all my noms are in terrible disarray however! I can't decide what I want this year (aside from War and Peace, I always want that :p) And and and...I'm just flailing around and don't have a lot of time to think about this because ~school. Ew. Anyways! Yuletide season is always exciting!
ALSO! Downton Abbey is back! Once Upon a Time is coming back on Sunday! Reign is coming back in a week! And How To Get Away With Murder premiers on Thursday!
(Also, my Evidence class is breaking my brain because, because...the number of times Law and Order: SVU violate the rules of evidence, apparently, is just egregious. And real trials are no where near as dramatic and fun as they are on tv. I kinda knew that, but still boo.)
I also finally got to watching the Teen Wolf season finale. Only two things really:
1) YOU DID NOT JUST PUT CHRIS ON A BUS. OMG WTF. NOOOOO. YOU ALREADY GOT RID OF ALLISON, LEAVE CHRIS THE FUCK ALONE.
2) Ok, Derek's "evolution" did not make any sense. So first he doesn't have any powers and then suddenly he can just turn into a full wolf? Also, why does Derek "evolve" but Scott doesn't even though Scott is the True Alpha? Or is it just like genetic or whatever? Or is it that only "pureblood" wolves can do it? But even though, that doesn't answer the part about why he suddenly went from no powers to "extra level up" powers. Huh?
I'm not gonna even comment on the state of canon shipping. Because argh.
Downton! Downton was awesome, though it took me half the episode to re-adjust to the British accept. Things:
1) Poor Edith. I'm so mad that they obviously just got rid of Michael without even offering a proper explanation to the audience. Hey, you guys might not know, but some of us really like(d) him. And, seriously, Edith needs to be happy already.
2) TOM, STOP IT. Stop feeling guilty about still believing what you used to believe. I actually kinda wish you'd return to your former political zeal. Also, really actually hope he ends up with a working girl in the end.
3) Also, love it when posh snobs suffer because their snobbery is no longer in vogue.
4) Eeeep. I really hope they find a way to keep Jimmy around! (And just give Thomas a boyfriend already!)