|Positive April 21
||[Apr. 22nd, 2012|02:29 pm]
A shameless skip for the 19th and the 20th. Less spam for the flist lol.
1. The Slavic conference went well. I didn’t stumble all over myself, yay! I kinda felt proud of myself that I was one of the very few people who talked through their slides instead of just like…reading their paper. I had to, really, cause my paper is too long to read in 15 minutes.
2. I saw two of my friends from LA there. It was great because I like never get to see them :( One of those things that makes me really frustrated that I can’t drive, but yes, seeing them was great.
3. At the end of the presentations we went and ate cake. With lots of frosting. So unhealthy but SO GOOD>
4. The dance! I love our ballroom dance class dances. And all the pictures!
5. To add to that last point, this picture made me lol.